Thursday 30 October 2014

Diwali 2014 vignettes Part II

Welcome back. Yea yeah I know many asked me about my rangolis this year and I haven't responded. The part II is all about Diwali Rangolis!!

This year I tried something new. I tried the underwater rangoli. Below are pictures of my underwater rangoli alongside shoeflowers and brass diyas.




Below are pictures of the floor rangolis. I drew lotus, butterfly, peacock, abstracts etc.. 



I wanted to bring rangolis indoors, but it runs the risk of being stamped. So I painted my prayers all around the house. On the floors, kitchen window, all window sills and also behind the curtains. Yeah I did go berserk with the rangolis this year. Rangolis just lift up the spirits, bring positive energy and are oh so festive!!


Do drop a line, I would love to hear from you. How was your diwali, do share some pictures.

Click here for the part I. Click here for Diwali Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment