Tuesday 30 June 2015

And this is how you can entertain your child indoors during the monsoons...

Any with the rains lashing out at us last week, I was a little stranded. The school had not yet reopened, weather was gloomy, outdoor activities came to a standstill and my little one gave me a hard time.

I had to think on my feet all the time, to keep him from crying or mischief. This old game that we played as kids came to my rescue. My mother collected a lot of old book's cardboard and gave it to me. I pulled it out and handed them to my son and got him to make house, school, garage parking etc.. He had a blast and I was at peace.


So like I say when in doubt run to your own 'mom'.



We began with the following pretext ..............









Do let me know your monsoon activity, would love to get a few ideas. Do write below.

No comments:

Post a Comment