Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pretty handmade utility items

I like the idea of creating things from scratch. I have made many pretty handmade utility items. This post displays these.

Below is a picture of an Udbatti stand made from epoxy compound, decorated with sequins. 





I liked the white and blue effect and made another set of Udbatti stand [shaped like a modak] and paper weight [coiled]. Below is the picture that displays it



Happy with my work I thought I should gift it to someone. But needed something equally beautiful to wrap the gift. Decorated a plain white plastic glass. Put the paperweight and Udbattistand in it, covered with transparent wrapping paper and gifted to a friend with love. Below is a picture of the plastic decorated glass. 

Unfortunately I do not have the picture of the wrapped gift. But do drop me a line with your comments. I would like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment