Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tulasi puja rangoli 2014

Hello everyone am sure you are enjoying the last batch of sweets and savories of the festive season. Yeah last because its just a couple of days for the Diwali season to end officially. Tulasi Puja this year can be celebrated anyday between Nov 3 to Nov 6 2014. I Celebrated it today. 

The space challenge in the metros does not permit one a luxury of having a proper Tulasi madan. The Tulasi is placed in the grill space outside the windows. Therefore an elaborate do is pretty restrictive. But like you know by now I am not going to let this challenge spoil the fun. Look below how I seek divine blessing...........

I painted my prayers on a small card sheet and offered it to the holy plant.
Made an elaborate Tulasi madan rangoli outside my house. 


I am sure in love with my work.... clicked it from different angles, lit and non-lit


Am feeling happy happy with my work. So what you think of it? Do drop me a line, I would love to hear from you.

Do drop me a line as to how you faced any other festive challenge.




3 comments: